WHAT IS A TEAM?
An EGRun4Hunger team is a group of 4 or more extraordinary people who come together to support Elk Grove Food Bank Services. A team can be comprised of individuals representing a company, school, family or any other group. The minimum number of members on a team is 4, with no maximum.
FORMING A TEAM
To form a new team (4 or more participants):
- Create an account on RaceRoster
- Register yourself using the Team Option
- During the registration process, name your team and create a password – you are now the team captain!
- Spread the word to friends and family so they may join your team!
To join an existing team:
- Check to make sure the team already exists; Click Here to Look up teams.
- If you found the team, click on the small icon below the team name.
- Create your personal account on RaceRoster on the next page.
- Complete registration process.
TEAM PAYMENT OPTIONS
If your company is interested in paying for the total team registration fee or a portion of each team member’s registration fee, please contact Diane Hollingshead at this email link for assistance.